Thursday, September 24, 2009

things got stressful, yeah that's true. but i'm getting through it all now, dancing exams over, nationals and mocks comming up but nothing thats to hard to handle i shouldn't think.
off to auckland this weekend. definatly happy about that, havn't seen you in what feels like ages..
nationals in a few weeks. not phasing me too much honestly. which i'm surprised about, but not alot on my plate at the moment so giving myself the time to look foward to it.
honestly, have been missing my Dasiy more at the moment. love you loads sweetiepie.
Getting myself sorted and togeather and getting through the things i need to get through. first things first, summer hoiladay cocktails. looking foward to it.
but as they say. time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts.